Tuesday, May 5, 2009

"Finally"


Its been awhile since I have posted and have realized that the end is near... for my senior project that is. Want to thank all my classmates and the faculty of the School of Cinematic Arts for their patience and professionalism. Hope my senior film can help me in creating a network in the animation field...my dreams are starting to become reality and just need to keep focused, its been a whirlwind of frustrating and sleepless nights creating, animating, editing, coloring, drawing, and struggling with my character defects that occasionally bring on doubts of my capability but I have shined through it all. when I started I did not even know any software applications besides word-perfect. Adobe (Photoshop, Aftereffects, Premier, and Flash) are now my friend. if your interested in seeing my film.... to bad I cannot post the whole file because distribution rights belong to USC... If you want to see it you will have to travel the short-film circuit to see it. As I plan to see how far I can go with this short film.

No comments: